An authorisation letter for collecting documents is used to collect any documents from the concerned authorities in case you would not be able to be physically present to collect the documents yourself. In such scenarios using the authorisation letter may be a wise and an appropriate choice.
Authorization letter to collect the documents is the letter in which another person represents a person for collecting any important documents. This document has legal validity and can be used almost at everywhere for the convenience of the owner of the documents.
The samples of authorization letters we have provided here would help you in getting an idea about how to write the letter. Then you would be able to write an authority letter in a concise manner. You would be able to get the templates of all such documents for your easy use.
Authorization Letter for Collecting Documents from Bank
A Bank is the organisation which we all are concerned with in order to make several kinds of the momentary banking transactions.
We all have our accounts with our respective banks and generally, the account holder has the power to deal with his own bank account, but some urgent situation might arise when this power can be transferred to the other person by the due authorization.
Yes if you don’t have time to collect the certain documents from your Bank such as the cheque book, account summary etc then you may authorise the other person on your behalf.
Here is how this authorization should be made.
- Write the name of the Bank authorise along with its proper branch address.
Then provide the subject matter of the letter.
- Next start writing the body of the letter and mention clearly the authorized person’s name to grant the power of collecting your documents from the Bank.
- The authorization should be unambiguous and provide the date from which this authorization should be effective.
- At last end the letter with your signature in this regard and mention your Bank account details as well.
Format of Authorization Letter for Collecting Documents
Format is the first and the foremost thing which you will need in the course of writing the authorisation letter. This is a legal and the formal letter as the authorisation transactions are executed on the legal notes, thus the format of authrorization should also be formal.
Here below we are writing down some tips which you should be considering while writing the authorisation letter for collecting the passport on your behalf.
- Mention the passport agency’s name whom the letter is to be addressed.
After that write the subject matter of the letter.
- Now in the body of the letter mention that you have applied for the passport and you are authorising the other person to collect the passport on your behalf from the authorities.
- Mention the name of the authorized person in the letter and then provide the basic information about you so that the authorization can be completed.
- Lastly, close the letter with appropriate salutations, such as Thanking You, Yours Truly, etc. and put your official signature at the end.