We often need to collect the several kinds of documents from the office of authorities and they may come the times, when we are unable to visit the authorities on our own and collect those documents. In such scenarios using the authorisation letter may be a wise and an appropriate choice.
Authorization letter to collect the documents is the letter in which a person authorises the other to collect the documents on the behalf of the other person.This is a fully legal document and can be used almost at everywhere for the convenience of the owner of the documents. In this article we are going to discuss about such authorization letter to collect the documents, so that you can use them in your own use. You would be able to get the templates of all such documents for your easy use.
Authorization Letter for Collecting Documents from Bank
A Bank is the organisation which we all are concerned with in order to make several kinds of the momentary banking transactions.
We all have our accounts with our respective banks and generally the account holder has the power to deal with the Bank on his/her account, but there may be the scenario when this power can be transferred to the other person by the due authorization.
Yes if you don’t have time to collect the certain documents from your Bank such as the cheque book, account summary etc then you may authorise the other person on your behalf.
Here is how this authorization should be made.
- Write the name of the Bank authorise along with its proper branch address.
Then provide the subject matter of the letter.
- Start the main body of the letter and in the main body clearly define the name of the person whom you are authorising to grant the power of collecting your documents from the Bank.
- The authorization should be unambiguous and provide the date from which this authorization should be effective.
- At last end the letter with your signature in this regard and mention your Bank account details as well.
Format of Authorization Letter for Collecting Documents
Format is the first and the foremost thing which you will need in the course of writing the authorisation letter. This is a legal and the formal letter as the authorisation transactions are executed on the legal notes, thus the format of authrorization should also be formal.
Here below we are writing down some tips which you should be considering while writing the authorisation letter for collecting the passport on your behalf.
- Write the name of the passport authorities whom the letter is to be addressed.
After that write the subject matter of the letter.
- Now explain the purpose of the letter that you have applied for the passport and you are authorising the other person to collect the passport on your behalf from the authorities.
- Mention the name of the authoritied person in the letter and then provide the basic information about you so that the authrorization can be completed.
- At last end the letter with your signature.