An Authorization Letter For Bank can be given by the signatory of a bank account to authorize a person to a third party to conduct transactions on their behalf. So here we have provided you with different templates of letter of authorization for bank downloadable in PDF format. These can also be used as a reference for writing your own letter of authorization.
A Bank is the public institutions with which we all are concerned as we all have our respective Bank accounts in the different Banks.
Generally, the purpose of keeping the Bank accounts is to keep the custody of our money with the Banks and execute the many kinds of Banking transactions such as depositing/withdrawing the money, passing the loan, etc.
The person who has the Bank account enjoys the authority of making these kinds of transactions and no other person can make the transactions on the account of that person unless authorized.
Yes, if you want some other person to execute the Banking transactions on your behalf then you will have to authorize that other person through the valid letter of authorization.
Authorization Letter For Bank Transactions
In this article, we are basically going to discuss the several kinds of the Bank letter of authorization. which can be used to authorize the other person to make the different kinds of the Banking transactions on the behalf of the original account holder.
So, if you are looking for the templates of these Bank letter of authorization. Then you are reading the correct article as here you will get the easy access of the Bank letter of authorization templates, which you can use for your own purpose.
Authorization Letter for Bank Statement
A letter of authorization for the Bank statement is the one which is used to grant the power of having access to Bank statement to some other person, who has been authorized by the Bank account holder.
We know that a Bank statement is the summary of all the Banking transactions, which have been executed by the account holder and it lets the account holder have the information about all such transactions. This is why this Bank statement should be only in the hands of the credible person.
So, if you are unable to visit your Bank yourself and get the Bank statement then we urge you to use this template and authorize the other person who can get the Bank statement on your behalf.
Sample Authorization Letter for Bank
It is the account holder who has the rights of executing the several kinds of the Banking transactions on his/her account, but sometimes the other person can also enjoy this specific power of making the transactions.
Yes, it is possible through the Bank letter of authorization. And here below is the sample of this letter, which will help you in writing your own letter of authorization. You can also use this format to write ai letter of authorization for bank loan closure :
- At the top left side of the letter mention the date on which the letter is being written.
- Below it writes the name of the Bank to whom the letter is being addressed.
- It should be written like ” To Bank Manager, PNB Delhi
Chawdi Bazar Branch
- Now mention the subject of the letter below it and then move to the salutation part.
- In the salutation part simply address the Bank Manager as “Dear Sir/Ma’am.
- Now coming to the subject matter of the letter there define the purpose of the letter which is to authorize the person to make the transactions on your account.
- Write the name clearly of the person to whom you are willing to authorize in the letter and then mention the name of Banking transactions which are to be authorized.
- Keep the letter short and specific and mention the period of validity for this authorization.
- Now at the end just provide your Bank details such as your Bank account number& your name etc.
At last, you can end the letter with your regards to the Bank.
Authorization Letter for Bank Withdrawal
The Bank withdrawal is probably the most important transaction which can be executed on a specific Bank account, and this transaction can only be executed by the original Bank account holder.
In some specific situation when the original account holder is facing some urgencies and becomes unable to withdraw the money, then in such scenario some other person can be granted the withdrawal powers by the original account holder.
If you are also going through one such situation and need to make this kind of authorization, then our template will help you in this regard.
Here we are attaching the fully professional template of the Bank withdrawal letter of authorization, which you can use to make the valid and the legal authorization.
How to Write Authorization Letter to Bank on Behalf
We all go through many such situations in life when we have to authorize the other person on our Bank account with a view to letting the other person execute the Banking transactions.
So, if you want to write this letter of authorization. on your own but are facing some difficulties, then here we will help you in writing this letter easily for your concern.
- Take the top left side of the letter and there write the name of the Bank in a way like
To Bank Manager
- Now below it write the subject matter of the letter and then comes the salutation part.
- In the salutation just simply address the Bank authorities with a respectful tone such as “Dear Sir/Ma’am.
- Now in the main letter start the letter by specifying that you are having your Bank account in the concerned branch of the Bank and now you are willing to authorize a particular person on your behalf to execute the several kinds of the Banking transactions.
- State the name of such person and also be specific about the transactions which you are willing to be authorized on your behalf.
- Provide your full Banking details such as your name, your Bank account number, the type of Bank account, etc.
- With it, you can just simply end the letter with your regards to the Bank.
Put your official signature at the end of the letter so that the authorization can be validated.
Authorization Letter for Bank Account
Letter of authorization for the Bank account is a very commonly used letter which is widely used in the current scenario. The letter works just like a power of attorney in which a particular person is authorized with some certain rights to act on the behalf of the original Bank account holder.
These rights are often granted in the context of several Banking transactions, which can be executed by the authorized person on the behalf of the original Bank account holder.
So, the next time if you can’t execute the Banking transactions on your account by your own self, you can always use these templates as a reference to know how to make letter of authorization for bank.
The template of this letter of authorization can be printed from here which has been designed using the formal format.
We also provide other variety of authorization letters such as :