An Authorization letter on behalf is very useful in cases where you require someone else to represent you for carrying out certain actions. Using the authorization letter you can make some other person to be acting on your behalf, when you can’t yourself be present on the spot itself.
Through this article we are going to provide you examples of the authorization letter to act on behalf of some person or organization, thus if you are a person or the head of any organisation then these letters can really help you in this regard.
Authorization Letter Behalf Sample
Interested to know more? Then go through the full article below.
Authorization Letter to Represent on Behalf of Company
A company is a fictitious entity which can although sign on its own name, but it needs another person who can represent it on the legal matters such as before the court or other such events.
This is why there is always the person who acts on behalf of the company and this person is generally the manager and the CEO of the company.
- You can appoint or authorise some other person as well to represent the company and this is how the letter should be written.
- If you don’t know whom to address the letter to, always address the letter to the stakeholders of the company as they are the ones who are affected by the decisions of the company.
- It should be a general authorization letter in which it should be clearly mentioned that the particular person is being authorised in the interests of the company. Also, it must be mentioned whether the person has been authorized for conducting the particular set of actions or for the general actions.
- Write the effective date of the representation and then put the seal of the company at the closing of teh letter.
Authorization Letter Behalf of Me
Well, it’s not the company that can be represented by a person rather a person can also be represented by some other person. Yes, you heard it right you can temporarily transfer your authority to a third party to represent yourself at the matters or the situations where you can’t be present yourself.
You will need to write the authorisation letter to make this representation effective by using the important guidelines which we have presented here.
Suppose you want to authorise the person to act on your behalf for the Banking transactions and then you will write the letter as following.
Write the name of Bank Manager and then the address of the Bank branch below.
- Write the subject matter of the letter.
- Provide your details such as your name and Bank account details.
- Now start writing the body of your letter.
- Here mention the name of person for the purpose of authorizing in the letter.
- State clearly that by this letter that you are giving power to the person to act on your behalf for the Banking transactions.
While ending the letter, don’t forget to put your signature and put a proper salutation such as Thanking You, regards, etc.
Authorization Letter Behalf of Company
In the above section we discussed about the authorisation letter to represent the company where the authorisation is made to be representing the company by a particular person. Here in this authorization letter on behalf of the company you can make the other person to get into any kind of transactions on behalf of the company.
This type of authorization letters are commonly used in the corporate world where an agent can be authorised on behalf of the company to get into the business deals with the name of the company. You can use this template as a reference or edit it and make changes to it to provide your own authorization letter.