Authorization letter to is one the most used letters which are issued for various purposes. Here you can find many templates of authorization letter to represent. These letters are useful for court, company and any legal place. A letter of authorization has become a very significant letter which is being used at a very large scale in almost all the domains. You can use this letter when you want to authorize some person on your behalf to execute some certain tasks on your behalf so that those tasks can be executed even in your absence in the right manner.
Some certain powers or the rights are transferred in the letter of authorization from one particular person to the other. The purpose of transferring such powers or the rights is to enable the other person so that the authorized person can act on the behalf of the genuine person.
Now below we shall describe some major types of the letter of authorization which are commonly used. If you want the decent quality of the authorization letter templates, then here in this article you will be able to get them for your consideration.
Sample Letter of Authorization to Represent Company
A company is an artificial person always requires the person who can represent the company and act on its behalf. There may be various domains such as the many transactions or the deals when the company needs a person to execute all such deals or represent the company into legal matters as well.
So, if you are looking for the well-defined sample letter of authorization to represent a company then go through the points mentioned below.
- This letter of representing a company is to be addressed to the owners of the company which may be the stockholders, lenders, debtors, customers, other business players, etc.
- The letter should be started from the top of the page and write the name of the company in the first line.
- Below it you need to write the full address of the company so that it can be made specific to all the readers.
- Now in the salutation part as you are addressing the general readers/stockholders of the company thus you may write it as “To Whomever it May Concern”
- Now come to the main body of the letter and there state the whole subject matter of the letter.
- Mention the fact that the company is willing to authorize one particular person for the execution and the representation of the company.
- Mention the names of the transactions or the rights which are being conferred in the authorization letter and most important state the name of the person who is being authorized in the letter.
- Keep the letter short but yet provide all the information in the letter regarding this authorization.
- At the last end the letter which should be signed by the promoters or the CEO of the company.
- Mention the specific effective date of this authorization and also its period of validity.
- This letter should be released in the newspaper of the region and should also be made available at the notice board of the company.
Sample Letter of Authorization to Represent in Court
As we have already stated that a company is merely an artificial person which can’t represent itself in many of the aspects. For example, if there is any legal trial on the company and the company has to appear in the court of law for the hearing of the same trial, then it has to authorize some other person who will be representing the company in the court.
The authorized person may be the person either from the management of the organization or it may be the CEO itself. The authorized person would be representing the company just like its agent, as a whole and the company would be liable for whatever would be the verdict of the court.
Here you can find the templates of this letter format, which you can use to make this kind of authorization fully effective.